We know how important it is to build diverse, inclusive organizations – and we’ve seen the statistics indicate, time and time again, that diversity has a significant positive impact on the bottom line.
Since the day I arrived in Canada, I have been an active volunteer for many community-based organizations. Canadians are passionate champions in giving back to society through volunteer work. This gave me inspiration, and now I don’t think I can feel meaning in my life without getting involved in some kind of philanthropic effort.
Have it all delivered to your inbox
Join onBoard Canada’s email list to benefit from:
- The latest information from our subject matter experts on effective governance leadership
- Updates on our growing network of local partners and valuable networking events
- New additions to our governance and leadership training and upcoming webinars
- Tips, tools and resources on inclusion and diversity in governance
- Regular alumni updates, and other news